Hunt Valley, MD US
***This position is remote.***
Looking for sales-minded talent to join our organization!
As an American Medical Staffing, Talent Acquisition Specialist, you are responsible for building a pipeline of viable, health care professionals (HCPs). You will source by using a variety of avenues, including but not limited to, cold calling and hunting for candidates. You will sell our program, and you will establish and build your reputation and brand throughout the market using the company Core Values of Customer Service, Respect, Ethical Behavior, Accountability, Teamwork and Excellence. You must achieve individual performance goals by operating the AMS way and by exceeding minimum activity standards. You will exceed goals by being sales-minded, creative, ambitious, and driven.
- Negotiate job offers with selected candidates
- Proven experience in talent acquisition or recruitment
- Strong knowledge of recruitment processes and best practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Proficient in using applicant tracking systems (Workday, UltiPro, Taleo)
- Familiarity with HR sourcing techniques and tools
- Ability to conduct effective interviews and assessments
- Strong negotiation skills
- Sales experience is a plus
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages. Join our team of dedicated recruiters and help us find the best talent for our organization!