American Medical Staffing is hiring full-time and part-time School Speech-Language Pathologist Assistants (SLPAs) throughout Charles County for the current 23/24 school year.
You will assist Speech Language Pathologists in providing therapeutic treatment for speech and language issues to children in groups as well as individual therapy sessions.
Caseloads will include children with literacy focus, language delay, articulation and phonology focus, developmental delay, social and emotional affect, autism spectrum diagnosis, down syndrome, and other speech and language issues. As the SLP in the school, you may work with children in mainstream educational classrooms as well as academic life skills classrooms.
School Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant Job Details:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday
- Hours: 7.5 hours/day following the bell hours at the school
- Summer/Holidays: off, not required (Summer School is optional)
- Locations needed: Charles County Public Schools
- Rate: $35/hr
Benefits of working with AMS as a Contract / Travel Speech Language Pathologist Assistant include:
- Competitive and negotiable wages: local and travel packages available
- $500/$500 Win/Win referral program
- Day one benefits including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental benefits
- 401k plans - eligible after 90 days of employment
- Parking and compliance / credential / CEU / licensure / travel reimbursements available
- Weekly compensation with direct deposit available
Specific details regarding compensation are available upon request.
What we're about at AMS:
- At American Medical Staffing, our goal is to CREATE an extraordinary experience for our health care professionals.
- Our roots are clinician owned and operated so we know what clinicians want - lots of options, a smooth and informed placement process, competitive and accurate pay, great customer service and responsiveness to requests, and advocacy when there is an issue.
- When AMS was founded in 2001, we started our company with a mission to be a better agency than our competitors.
- We have always put a heavy emphasis into what is best for our employees, not necessarily just our clients or our company. You are not an expense as you may be to a hospital, a clinic, or a school; you are an asset.
- We take employee advocacy seriously; you are not just a number to us. The end result is that you don`t work for us; we work for you.
- Check out our industry leading reviews on Google, Glassdoor and Indeed to see how much our clinicians enjoy working with us!
Apply online now or for immediate consideration!
American Medical Staffing (AMS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.