Looking for a change? Interested in working for a company that gets a Google Review Score of 4.9 out of 5? American Medical Staffing has a School Psychologist position available for the 23/24 school year in Wilmington, DE. Pay is $50-$53/hr and full benefits are available.
You will work alongside the interdisciplinary team to optimize student access to mental health resources while they are at school. You will meet with students and assist them with concerns about their academic, social and emotional issues. You will provide individual and group counseling in the school setting as well as administer psychological tests.
The optimal candidate would be a School Psychologist with previous Pediatric or School-Based experience working with diverse populations.
- Job Setting: Community Health, School
- Duties: counseling, strategic planning, assessments, connecting students with resources
Schedule and Pay
- Hours: Approximately 8am-3pm (35 hours/week)
- Schedule: Part-time or Full-Time position available
- Contract Term: 23/24 School Year
- Rate: $50-$53/hr
Benefits of working with AMS as a Contract / Travel School Psychologist include:
- Competitive and negotiable wages: local and travel packages available
- $500/$500 Win/Win referral program
- Day one benefits including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental benefits
- 401k plans - eligible after 90 days of employment
- Parking and compliance / credential / CEU / licensure / travel reimbursements available
- Weekly compensation with direct deposit available
Specific details regarding compensation are available upon request.
What we're about at AMS:
- At American Medical Staffing, our goal is to CREATE an extraordinary experience for our health care professionals.
- Our roots are clinician owned and operated so we know what clinicians want - lots of options, a smooth and informed placement process, competitive and accurate pay, great customer service and responsiveness to requests, and advocacy when there is an issue.
- When AMS was founded in 2001, we started our company with a mission to be a better agency than our competitors.
- We have always put a heavy emphasis into what is best for our employees, not necessarily just our clients or our company. You are not an expense as you may be to a hospital, a clinic, or a school; you are an asset.
- We take employee advocacy seriously; you are not just a number to us. The end result is that you don`t work for us; we work for you.
- Check out our industry leading reviews on Google, Glassdoor and Indeed to see how much our clinicians enjoy working with us!
Apply online now or for immediate consideration!
American Medical Staffing (AMS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.