Ready to Go to Work?
Browse open positions below to find your next healthcare opportunity.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Med/Surg - Starting at $63/HR
Hudson, NY US
- Start: ASAP
- Pay: Local: Starting at $2,350 Travel: Starting at $2,500
- Shift: 7:00PM-7:30AM
- Position: RN
- Specialty: Med Surg
- Unit: Med Surg
- Position Type: Contract
- Location: Hudson, NY
- Notable Requirements: **COVID vaccine is mandated in NY State. Medical exemptions will be reviewed per hospital policy. No religious exemptions are accepted per NY guidelines**
A facility in Hudson, NY is looking for a Med Surg (MS) Registered Nurse (RN). MUST BE WILLING TO FLOAT. Must have Experience in general surgery, breast surgery and laporoscopic gyn. Minimum 2 years experience in MS. Must have Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS). Travel experience preferred. -The facility itself is located just south of Albany, NY in the city of Hudson, aptly named due to being settled along the Hudson River. The city is small but loaded with things to do and places to eat. Warren Street, running down the middle of the city, has boutiques and eateries for all tastes and styles. Located just one street over on Columbia Street, the Time and Space theater screens independent films, hosts plays and restores/promotes creativity in the community. Stop by, open your mind and admire the arts! Shopping convenience just outside of the city offers a variety of department stores to fulfill your needs. There are also fast food restaurants and convenience stores to grab a quick bite or that last minute household item. Hudson is a small city with lots of charm. It warmly welcomes visitors and ushers prospective residents with open arms making it a nice place to call home.
• Day 1 full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
• 401(k) with company matching
• Free tests for Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) recertifications
• Top pay rates
• High paying referral bonus programs
• Generous tax free travel stipend if you qualify
• Full license reimbursement if you are traveling from out of state
• 24/7 service: day or night, we will take your call
• A Recruiter and Account Manager here to listen to your needs
• A Clinical Liaison on call to support you and your goals
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees
• Generous tuition reimbursement program for all eligible employees
American Medical Staffing (AMS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.