Ready to Go to Work?
Browse open positions below to find your next healthcare opportunity.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor & Delivery (L/D) - Starting at $74/HR
Cooperstown, NY US
- Start: ASAP
- Pay: Local: Starting at $74/HR Travel: Starting at $2,827
- Shift: 7:00AM-7:30PM or 7:00 PM - 7:30 AM
- Position: RN
- Specialty: L&D
- Unit: L&D
- Position Type: Contract
- Location: Cooperstown, NY
- Notable Requirements: **COVID vaccine is mandated in NY State. Facility will not accept an exemptions.**
A facility in Cooperstown, NY is looking for a labor and delivery, antepartum, and postpartum, newborn care RN. BLS required. NRP and Basic Fetal Monitoring required.
Cooperstown, NY is a small town located halfway between Albany and Syracuse, NY that has lots to offer in the way of history, sports and entertainment. When you mix the three, Cooperstown really shines.
One of the most popular attractions in Cooperstown is the National Baseball Hall of Fame which encapsulates the very heart and soul of one of Americas favorite past-times.
Not only is baseball a huge draw to this small village, but Cooperstown is also home to the nationally recognized Ommegang Brewery run by people as passionate about beer and entertainment as our caregivers are about the people they nurture. Stop by and have a taste of not only their beer, but their food too. Visit their website and check out their live music and event schedule. They offer many events that are sure to keep you entertained year-round.
• Day 1 full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
• 401(k) with company matching
• Free tests for Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) recertifications
• Top pay rates
• High paying referral bonus programs
• Generous tax free travel stipend if you qualify
• Full license reimbursement if you are traveling from out of state
• 24/7 service: day or night, we will take your call
• A Recruiter and Account Manager here to listen to your needs
• A Clinical Liaison on call to support you and your goals
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees
• Generous tuition reimbursement program for all eligible employees
American Medical Staffing (AMS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.