Ready to Go to Work?
Browse open positions below to find your next healthcare opportunity.
Registered Nurse (RN) - ICU - Starting at $68/HR
Saratoga Springs, NY US
- Start: ASAP
- Pay: Local: Starting at $68/HR Travel: Starting at $2,628
- Shift: 7:00PM-7:30AM
- Position: RN
- Specialty: ICU
- Unit: ICU
- Position Type: Contract
- Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
- Notable Requirements: **COVID vaccine is mandated in NY State. **Please note-Facility requires a physical done by the facility at a cost of $90.00****
A facility in Saratoga, NY is looking for an Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN). Minimum 2 years of ICU experience and current New York State license required. Caregiver must have Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS). Caregiver must have knowledge of hypothermia, balloon pumps and pulmonary artery lines. -The city of Saratoga Springs is most famously known for its horse racing and the mineral water that flows beneath it. People throughout history have been attracted to Saratoga due to the presence of the mineral water springs that were once thought to possess healing properties. They are presently used in spas and available for drinking. Springs are marked with plaques and can be found all over the city; be sure to have a taste during your stay! Running down the middle of Saratoga is Broadway, where you can find many specialty shops/boutiques and places to eat. There is everything from Southern cooking, Mexican and hibachi to Italian, Thai and other delicious options. -Saratoga has very diverse culture and its not uncommon to see art and hear music while strolling down Broadway and branching side streets. This diverse culture gives way to exciting events such as art exhibits at the Saratoga Arts Center, expos at the Saratoga Civic Center, car shows at the Saratoga Automobile Museum and big name musical and dance acts at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
• Day 1 full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
• 401(k) with company matching
• Free tests for Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) recertifications
• Top pay rates
• High paying referral bonus programs
• Generous tax free travel stipend if you qualify
• Full license reimbursement if you are traveling from out of state
• 24/7 service: day or night, we will take your call
• A Recruiter and Account Manager here to listen to your needs
• A Clinical Liaison on call to support you and your goals
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees
• Generous tuition reimbursement program for all eligible employees
American Medical Staffing (AMS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.