Job Number: 261299
American Medical Staffing
American Medical Staffing (AMS) is currently seeking a RAD - RAD-CT for agency contract positions in Portsmouth, NH
Location: Portsmouth, NH
Shift Time: Nights 7p-730a Full time hours
Number of Positions: 2
Travel Weekly Gross: Starting at $2860.00
Specific details regarding compensation, population, unit/caseload details, experience requirements and scheduling are available upon request, talk with a recruiter today.
Adventure Awaits! With AMS, you’ll enjoy benefits like:
- COMPENSATION that is competitive, negotiable, and paid weekly
- BONUSES when you refer others – $500 for you and $500 for them
- BENEFITS on Day 1, including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental benefits
- RETIREMENT PLANS after 90 days of employment
- REIMBURSEMENT for travel and other incidentals
- PAID TIME OFF that is flexible to your needs
- EXPERT SUPPORT for compliance, credentialing/licensure, and CEU
- MENTORING specific to the travel nurse experience
Along with AMS’s support in the lead-up to your assignment (e.g., credentialing, negotiating pay, etc.), we also have a team of coaches you can connect with for advice, training and development, or just to network. Like you, these advisors are AMS clinicians who have a passion for high-quality care, knowledge-sharing, and the acute environment.
We want you to feel as empowered as possible. Which is why, for over 20 years, we’ve helped professionals like you grow and chart a new course in their careers. Here are just a few things your peers say about us:
- “I like that my recruiter works with me to get the best assignments—and I love that my recruiter checks up on me.” -Angela S, AMS Acute RN
- “Everyone at AMS has always been attentive and authentic with me.” -Jeanne W, AMS Acute RN
- “Without fail, my recruiter calls and checks on me to see how I’m doing and if I need anything. This has created a close, trusting bond.” -Michael H, AMS Acute RN
You have a lot of options when it comes to who you partner with—and we understand that. So, as you trek out and discover what’s next, consider the WHOLE experience you want to have. AMS isn’t along for the ride or there for one assignment. We want to help you create genuine moments in your career that are authentic, empowering, and extraordinary.
American Medical Staffing (AMS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor