Ready to Go to Work?
Browse open positions below to find your next healthcare opportunity.
Certified Surgical Technologist
Tampa, FL 33613 US
Are you looking for that next great opportunity? One where you feel like someone is your advocate and can help create that extraordinary experience for you? American Surgical Professionals is the leading provider of Surgical Assistants and Surgical Technologists to major hospitals nationwide for over 20 years. ASA became the first surgical assistant company in the United States to be awarded the Health Care Staffing Services Certification from The Joint Commission – the highest recognition in the field.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Certified Surgical Technicians with Neuro experience in Tampa Florida. Shifts either Friday/Saturday/Sunday or Saturday/Sunday/Monday. No call (3 12's guaranteed 40 hours) We offer steady, full-time hours, stability, and a variety of work to expand your skill sets. Candidates must have two years of current surgical tech experience in the United States.
- Pay based on specialty, years of experience, and facility covering
- Day 1 benefits & company matching 401k
Preferred 2-years’ experience in multi-specialty
Certified by governing body
Live within Call Response time to the facility or willing to stay on-site at the facility
- The Surgical Technologist possesses a working knowledge of operating room procedures with respect to attire, infection control, and is familiar with individual requirements and recommended practices of compliance.
- The Surgical Technologist must have the ability to anticipate the needs of the surgeon, and other team members, with respect to the requirements of a particular surgical procedure.
- The Surgical Technologist must be able to demonstrate and maintain dexterity sufficient to successful completion of his/her assistant duties on each particular procedure.
- The Surgical Technologist must maintain a professional attitude with respect to dignity, privacy, and safety of patients.
- The Surgical Technologist must possess the ability to only function within the limits of his/her ability, within the scope of his/her professional license, and within the policies of the facility in which they are working.
American Medical Staffing (AMS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.