Ready to Go to Work?
Browse open positions below to find your next healthcare opportunity.
Certified Surgical First Assistant / CVOR/EVH
Largo, FL 33770 US
Are you looking for that next great opportunity? One where you feel like someone is your advocate and can help create that extraordinary experience for you? American Surgical Professionals (ASP) is the leading provider of Surgical Assistants to major hospitals nationwide for over 20 years. ASP became the first surgical assistant company in the United States to be awarded the Health Care Staffing Services Certification from The Joint Commission – the highest recognition in the field.
We are looking for Certified Surgical First Assistants in Largo Florida with CVOR and EVH experience. We offer steady, full-time hours, stability, and a variety of work to expand your skill sets. Candidates must have two years of current surgical assisting experience in the United States and be able to provide a surgical log.
- Pay based on specialty, years of experience, and facility covering
- Minimum 30 hours a week guaranteed
- Day 1 benefits & company matching 401k
- Incentive bonuses depending on facility covering
Certified by governing body (NBSTSA/NSAA/ABSA)
Malpractice Insurance Eligible
Live within Call Response time to the facility or willing to stay on-site at the facility
- The Surgical Assistant possesses a working knowledge of operating room procedures with respect to attire, infection control, and is familiar with individual requirements and recommended practices of compliance.
- The Surgical Assistant must have the ability to anticipate the needs of the surgeon, and other team members, with respect to the requirements of a particular surgical procedure.
- The Surgical Assistant must be able to demonstrate and maintain dexterity sufficient to successful completion of his/her assistant duties on each particular procedure.
- The Surgical Assistant must maintain a professional attitude with respect to dignity, privacy, and safety of patients.
- The Surgical Assistant must possess the ability to only function within the limits of his/her ability, within the scope of his/her professional license, and within the policies of the facility in which they are working.
American Medical Staffing (AMS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.