Ready to Go to Work?
Browse open positions below to find your next healthcare opportunity.
CT Tech - ER- Starting at $62/HR
Odessa, TX US
- Start: ASAP
- Shift: 8:30PM-7:00AM
- Position: Technologist
- Specialty: CT
- Unit: CT Tech
- Position Type: Contract
- Location: Odessa, TX
- Notable Requirements: **COVID-19 vaccine required. Religious and Medical exemptions will be considered per hospital policy.**
A travel friendly facility in Odessa, Texas is looking for a CT Tech. BLS required. Caregiver must perform CT, CTA studies for busy Emergency Department, IP exams for routine and critical care areas. Caregiver must be comfortable working alone. -Odessa, TX is a Midwestern South Western railroad boom town that flourished in the early 1900's when oil was discovered there and is now one of the fastest growing cities in the state of Texas. Odessa is like most other modern cities, with all the amenities and accommodations that you would expect. There are various public parks to visit scattered throughout the city allowing for relaxing walks and other recreational activities. You can also visit the Texon Santa Fe Depot, a museum that pays homage to the days when the railroad set the foundation for what Odessa is today. Another notable place to visit is the Odessa Meteor Crater located south of the city, where you can learn about the scientific history in the museum and take a tour around the impact site. There is also a replica of the English Stonehenge located in the city to marvel at and take unique photos. Shopping centers and places to eat are also in abundance, scattered all around the city. You can shop for clothing and gifts at the Music City Mall and grab your essential needs at the local supermarkets. If you're hungry, the city offers restaurants of all sizes, ranging from local favorites to familiar chain restaurants.
The city of Odessa, TX is an impressive Southwestern city with loads to offer. With a healthy mix of history and modernity, its Southern charm is sure to win you over; the community welcomes you with open arms!
• Day 1 full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
• 401(k) with company matching
• Free tests for Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) recertifications
• Top pay rates
• High paying referral bonus programs
• Generous tax free travel stipend if you qualify
• Full license reimbursement if you are traveling from out of state
• 24/7 service: day or night, we will take your call
• A Recruiter and Account Manager here to listen to your needs
• A Clinical Liaison on call to support you and your goals
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees
• Generous tuition reimbursement program for all eligible employees
American Medical Staffing (AMS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.