Ready to Go to Work?
Browse open positions below to find your next healthcare opportunity.
Registered Nurse (RN) - Med/Surg
Utica, NY US
- Start: ASAP
- Shift: Nights
- Position: RN
- Specialty: Med/Surg
- Unit: Med/Surg
- Position Type: Contract
- Location: Utica, NY
- Notable Requirements: 1–2-year minimum experience, prefer previous travel experience
COVID vax is required. Exemptions will not be accepted.
This facility has 201 acute care beds
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Area Trauma Center
- Fellowship in Gynecologic Endoscopy
- Fellowship in Hospital Medicine
- Marian Medical Professional Building
- Cardiac Services
- Sleep Disorders Center
- St. Elizabeth College of Nursing
- St. Elizabeth Family Medicine Residency Program
SEMC is a Catholic hospital and is affiliated with the Sisters of St. Francis of the Neumann Communities and the Syracuse Dioceses.
SEMC also includes the Sister Rose Vincent Family Medicine Center which provides patient care services for the whole family and is also a teaching facility for new physicians.
• Day 1 full benefits including medical, dental, and vision
• 401(k) with company matching
• Free tests for Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) recertifications
• Top pay rates
• High paying referral bonus programs
• Generous tax free travel stipend if you qualify
• Full license reimbursement if you are traveling from out of state
• 24/7 service: day or night, we will take your call
• A Recruiter and Account Manager here to listen to your needs
• A Clinical Liaison on call to support you and your goals
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available to all employees
• Generous tuition reimbursement program for all eligible employees
American Medical Staffing (AMS) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.